Wednesday, July 23, 2008

24 July 2008 ( Day 6 )

Sleep snoring, comfortable with pleasure ... it happen last nite, so nice... I didn't disturb either my papa or mummy ... except on 3.30 am and 6.00 am coz I'm so hungry ... the master in feeding me,Papa is always alert .. my mummy, also wake up but just watch me from behind of my papa shoulder only ... hehehe... apa la mummy nie... once my stomach full already, papa hug & kiss me to make me sleepy ... until morning....

Around 8.00 am , mummy take to outside to "jemur" me again, just to make sure I didn't get this "kuning"...then its time to wash up ... mandi time.... yippeee... my mummy done all the work after papa can't get up... cian yer... I have to feel clean coz today its time for me to be injected .. "BCG" .... at 11.00 am , me,papa,mummy & kak ika brought me to this Poliklinik Kotaraya ... there, the nurse, Nurse Ana, give me the "BCG" ... it hurt you know... I cry and shout ...but later then the pain just gone by wind.. papa feed me back to comfort me... and back to sleeping...

Something miracle happen at 11.09 pm when papa want to wash me up for sleeping... my "tali pusat" that been dry almost 6 day already drop-off from my "pusat"... wah, so miracle ...I also didn't know how it happen,maybe my little feet or my hand snap it off ... papa was so surprised for what just happen... he shout my mummy,mak & mama ana for help ... hehehe... teruk tul la papa nie... they all amaze for what they seen coz I'm just 6 day old.. so fast it drop-off ... mama ana & mummy clean it up to make sure its not bleeding and infected with germ .. however,papa still shocks lagi ... penakut rupenye papa nie... papa snap some pics for my collections ...

No comments: