Tuesday, July 22, 2008

22 July 2008 ( Day 4 )


Waa.. waa... waa....
Today is the worse day for my papa & mummy .... I made them can't sleep starting time around 5.30 am until 7.30 am , hehehee... seronok tau... Papa memang x tido lg time tue,so amal pun proceed not to give papa a chance ... cian papa,almost all the time papa yg gave me milk, wash up my "pupu" and put me in sleep again. Around 7.30am Mak went to papa room and watch me after papa & mummy feel tired ... what can I say, "I'm just a baby.. "

Here are some pics yg papa snap time amal feel
asleep...

Mummy said today I will get "BCG" injection .. donno where & when ... I think mybe it a bit pain... nevermind, amal kan kuat...

Around 11.45 am, papa & mummy bring me to this clinic - " Klinik Rozi ", but unfortunately, I cant be injects coz that type of injection have to done at my first born clinic that is Poliklinik Kotaraya... so, mummy & papa just go home... on this Thursday I have to go to the first clinic ...

By now, amal just relaxing and sleeping only...

Around 3.30 pm, I made a sound again.. I can't stand the pain at my stomach coz this 'tali pusat' already dry .. it pain you know... waa waa ...

My mummy have to clean it with gently and softly coz once it been done wrongly, amal will shout again .... after that mummy feed me back to calm me down .... and sleeping again ...




No comments: