Monday, July 21, 2008

19 July 2008 ( Day 1 )


Oh yaa... the ultimate question .... who do i look like ? hmmmm.....
All my mama's , cousin's & relatives who sees me said I look like my Along Ayull , white fairness skin (yolah tue) with charming eyes and CUTE lips ... hmmm... cam Nabil lu pikir la sendiri... oh noo. But I more strongly & firm to say , I look more to my handsome,macho,cute,bla bla ... my Papa.... hihihi....
If follow my mummy sure I much more handsome ... rite coz my mummy is the prettiest mum in the whole world... (ampu sikit nak harta lebih...hahaha) ...

I loved to sleep.. don know why... and I will continue sleep,sleep & sleep.... and I average about 15 - 20 hours dreaming about the LOVE that Papa,Mummy,Mak,Mama Ana (the prettiest babysitter in the world....),Along Ayull (him again...wekk) ,Mama Nora,"Kak Ika" and many more (list pjg sgt..) showed and gave to me.. Papa and mummy said overall, Baby Amal, is a great boy... I am neither demanding nor difficulty to handle....

But.... in the middle of the nite (cam cite horror lak)... I need to showed my "Taring"... encouranged & approved by Along Ayull.. I wake up & will not be sleeping again... ha,masak la papa & mummy... meaning, I need attention from my beloved parent... hehehe...
Mummy always advise me ," Amal, pls behave yourself... be a good boy.. " (cam paham jer..hehehe)... but my papa is really different... he will said like this," Sayang papa,nangis la lagi,jgn bg mummy tido.... hehehe... (hidup papa).."...

But, I explain back to them that I'm to have your attention only.. not more than that... Luckily,I have Mak that can tahan all my "taring" & "good attitude" in the middle of the nite... hidup MAK ...

No comments: