Tuesday, July 22, 2008

23 July 2008 ( Day 5 )

Last nite I slept very peacefully.. u all want to know why ... coz papa & mummy bought me this thing call " Baby Pacifier " ... wah so nice maa.. until around 3.00 am something, I have to shout again .. my stomach need something to feed it ... so its job for papa to feed me up.... yippee.... later papa wash my "pupu" coz it already heavy inside the pamper... and quit smelly,hehehe....

Then, mummy woke up and continue the jobs to babysit me after papa cannot stand anymore.. apa la papa nie... jaga amal pun tak tahan... cian papa... but mummy lg kesian ... coz early morning nie have to wake up to wash me up and "jemur" me ..

Unfortunately, the sun didn't come out, maybe it because last nite the cloud shoot the water ... hehe.. hujan la tue... ne mind la , mummy just "tuam" me with the help of "iron" ... maybe I will be call "Iron Boy" .... finish "tuam" , I been dress up and prepared the next action , that is feeding and sleeping .... wah best yer ...

No comments: