Monday, July 21, 2008

20 July 2008 ( Day 2 )

Today, as usual, I'm not doing anything ...always the same routine.... sleep, cry,drink....hehehe..... I'm baby not adult... but one this morning I was experiencing a new thing, I've been dry-up by my mummy in early time to make my skin look beautiful...hehehe... after that as routine, sleeping back again...

Usually, as for a new born baby, every 3 hours breast feeding is my favourate time... mana tak yer ... its feeding time... but for me, its not enough 3 hours circulation ... I will make it less than that .... hehehe... it enjoy to do that.. here is the pics when I'm feeding... comel kan...my papa yg feed kan.. so nice...


In the afternoon, all family members are not around except my mummy.

They all go to my cousin , "Kak Lia" wedding ceremony on her husband (Abg Rizal) side at Setapak.. Unfortunately, she been admitted in wards due to " TiBI"... poor her ... just get married. Then fall sick laksss... so they all planned to visit her after done at Setapak.

Then everybody drob-by at Mak 'Castle' for DATING with Baby Amal theoneandtheonly cuteiest... hehehe... Wahh that time is vey Hap"pening" at umah Mak...

they all enjoy la.. the only thing I know they keep hungging, kissing, touch me... hehehe... best... but I'm a bit tired la...here are the list who've been playing with me... :-)

- Nek Cu & Auntie Watie

- Nek Mah & Uncle Maman

- Mama An

- Mama Mas & Cik Yan

- Mama Lin... (when is Abah Joe want to hug me...?)

- Pengantin baru ( Along Noi & Abg Azam , Angah Dada & Abg Faizal )

- Along Linda, Abg Ejai, Abg Iwan ,Abg Iman & Acu Tiqah....

Thank you so much everybody....

No comments: