Monday, July 21, 2008

21 July 2008 ( Day 3 )


Hi and Morning there...

Today Baby Amal wake up early coz its time for, crying .. hihihii ... mummy, Amal hungry..

A very windy day... so can't 'JEMUR' me. hehehe...
My prettiest Nanny (Mama Ana) wash up me to make me feel comfort & looks handsome & Leng Chai.. Mummy have to leave with Mama Ana's coz she need to settle something ....
Poor Baby Amal.. :-(

Today is my officially name registered at JPN...
"AHMAD AMALZAHEER BIN MUHAMMED MYRSYUKOR"
Later Baby Amal want to find out from Papa & Mummy, how their can come out which such a nice & unic name.... and also maknanya dalam islam.... Baby Amal teruja ingin megetahui nya..
During a day, Baby Amal wondering where is Mummy, luckly Mama Ana, Mak & Kak Ika here for entertain Baby Amal....

No comments: